We found out at the beginning of June that we are expecting our third child and we are thrilled!!! I went out early in the morning after I found out and purchased two balloons for the kids to surprise Poppy...it was so fun! Our new baby is due beginning of February. Congratulations Poppy!
I'm praying for you girl. I know the morning sickness can be brutal but it's all worth it once you see that baby. Praise God for three sweet blessings.
2 comments:
Congrats, Erin and Phil!! I'm so happy for you! And February is a wonderful month for a baby to arrive! You get to use all those fun, warm blankets!
God bless your whole family!
Kathleen
I'm praying for you girl. I know the morning sickness can be brutal but it's all worth it once you see that baby. Praise God for three sweet blessings.
Post a Comment